I had used lakme peach milk moisturizers since ages and wanted to try out some new moisturizer for last winter. I was fully satisfied with my lakme moisturizer and it never failed me too. But one day while I was hunting for my favorite moisturizer I saw this and the world herbal had such an impact on me that I bought this immediately.
My skin type:-
I have combination type skin which becomes oily in summers and a bit stretchy & dry in winters.
Himalaya’s Intensive Face Moisturizing Lotion has been formulated to tackle dry skin, especially during winter. It is enriched with herbs like Aloe Vera, Indian Madder and Country Mallow, that provide extra nutrients and enzymes to nourish and moisturize your skin when you need it most. (On its website here)
INR 155 for 200ml
INR 90 for 100ml
Directions to apply:-
Apply Intensive Face Moisturizing Lotion all over the face and neck with gentle upward strokes.
- Aloe Vera is used extensively in Ayurveda for wounds, burns, dermatitis and other skin troubles. It acts as an antibacterial and an astringent, which accelerates the healing of injured skin. A heaven-sent for dry skin, Aloe Vera soothes and moisturizes it too.
- Indian Madder is an antiseptic, anti-inflammatory agent that has a soothing effect on the skin, which also moisturizes it. The herb is used in wounds and ulcers dressing, to dry them up and make them heal promptly.
- Country Mallow has a host of medicinal benefits. The herb is used in wounds and ulcers dressing, to dry them up and make them heal promptly. It is also an inflammatory and antimicrobial agent.
My opinion on the product:-
Dry and very oily skin doesn’t look healthy and lacks all its appeal. I wanted a moisturizer which could save my skin from dry weather in winters without making my combination type skin oily. I have been using this since last winter and still some is left in the bottle.
I only need a small amount every time for my whole face. I found it really good in treating extra dry areas around my mouth and fore head during winters. I get patches and flakey skin in cold weather and this lotion makes my skin soft and supple without making it oily. I didn’t experience and breakouts while using this moisturizer and found it quite nice for daily use. It keeps my skin soft and hydrated for long time even in winters.
Color: The color of the lotion is milky white without and shimmers. But gives a nice and healthy glow to my skin.
Texture: Its texture is lotion like not too thick and not runny just right and is easy to apply and gets absorbed in skin quickly without any extra efforts.
Fragrance: The fragrance is pleasant and herbal which lingers for a while.
Packaging: Comes in white opaque bottle with a green flip open cap which is travel friendly. The 200ml bottle is a little big for carrying in purse though.
What I Liked:-
- Pleasant fragrance
- Smooth texture which is easy to apply and blend.
- Non greasy
- No breakouts while using this product
- Gives a nice glow.
- Keeps skin soft and hydrated for long time.
What I didn’t Liked:-
I need only a small amount every time and this 200 ml bottle just refuse to finish.
Will I repurchase and recommend:-
Yes, Once I am able to finish this one I will purchase small bottle of this and may be try out its other variants too.