Today I am going to review a bar soap from Patanjali called Aloevera Kanti soap. This has become one of my favorite soap. The soaps from this brand are like normal soaps available in market but cheaper and have ayurvedic herbs as their main ingredients. I have used its 6-7 varieties and totally loved them all.
Useful in rejuvenating, nourishing and glowing the skin. Useful in removing dryness and roughness of skin.
- Manjistha Rubia Cordifolia 2.5mg
- Haldi Curcuma Longa 2.5mg
- Tulsi Ocimum Sanctum 2.5mg
- Giloy Tinospora Cordifolia 2.5mg
- Aamahaldi Curcuma Amada 2.5mg
- Neem Azadirachta Indica 2.5mg
- Sudh Suhaga Borax(Purified) 2.5mg
- Ghrit Kumari Aloe Vera 2.5mg
Direction For Usage:-
Rub on wet body surface while taking bath and rinse off.
My opinion on the product:-
The old pack contained Amala (Goose berry) and gaumutra (Cow Urine) in their ingredients lists but in the new pack they are not listed in the ingredients list. The soap doesn’t smell any of these anyway and its fragrance is really refreshing. The light green color soothes my eyes and this soap doesn’t dries my skin out. The soap gives nice lather and smell is light and refreshing though it doesn’t lingers for long but my bathroom smells nice whenever I use this soap. It comes in normal paper wrap packaging which they have change recently.
The previous one were in dark color but the new ones have light color theme and attractive graphics on them. They are available in 75 gm quantity but considering the price and ingredient list they are best and cheapest ones available in the market.
What I Liked:-
- The color of the soap really soothes to my eyes
- The smell is light and refreshing
- Ingredient list full of herbs which do wonder for skin
- Doesn’t dires my skin out
What I didn’t Liked:-
- Had Gaumutra as an ingredient in the previous version.
- Smell doesn’t stays for long.
Will I repurchase and recommend:-
Yes, I have been using soaps from this brands now a days and espicially this one. Now that the Gaumutra is not in the ingredient list of their new version I have bought 5-6 of them along with the other soaps from this brand.
If you are looking for a nice budget soap which is full of natural herbs and goodness then you should try this out. You won’t be disappointed as it is really cheap.